Thread Informations
  • Author: TonyLiberatto
  • Views: 4507
Thread Quality: % 15
Share:

People who read that Thread

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Enter Keywords

Forum Jump
Forum Jump:

Similar Thread's List
server
Author: minez29
Views: 949
11-30-2016 07:53 PM
Last Post: TonyLiberatto

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking the server offline
DanGIeesack Offline
Dirt Digger

Likes Given: 0
RE: Taking the server offline
Its a shame to see the server go, especially right when i was getting that itch to go at it again Sad, but i can see the necessity. I had taken several months off after a reset because i didnt feel like building a new town/castle like the one fox and i had made. Unfortunately what i think killed things in the end was not enough people willing to get together and commit on a big town build. Not exactly something easy to address Undecided. Adding to that, a big part of why i ended up stopping also had to do with the lack of people interested in building a new town togerhter. Not that there was anything wrong with the existing towns, but rather i wanted to start from scratch with a few people and build something large of our own. Perhaps leaving the forums around might generate enough interest to get things rolling again. Hopefully some next group will be a bit more interesed in making towns together. Perhaps by throwing around design ideas and inspirations so people can get together/interested before the server even starts. A little something to consider.

You can certainly count me on the list of people ready to play if/when the server comes back though Big Grin.
08-27-2016 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Jregepotter Offline
Dirt Digger

Sucks, I was planning on coming on this afternoon and I see "Servers are permenantly offline". While I haven't donated, I did love playing on puritan. Something about playing on a server even when there isn't anyone else online is really fun to me. Hopefully you start again next summer like you said. Good luck with life until then.

(09-13-2016 05:28 PM)Jregepotter Wrote:  Sucks, I was planning on coming on this afternoon and I see "Servers are permenantly offline". While I haven't donated, I did love playing on puritan. Something about playing on a server even when there isn't anyone else online is really fun to me. Hopefully you start again next summer like you said. Good luck with life until then.

And by the way, if/when you do start back up and for some reason need a builder/admin/whatever, I'm your guy. 
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 05:30 PM by Jregepotter.)
09-13-2016 05:28 PM
petlahk Offline
Dirt Digger

Likes Given: 2
Hey, I haven't been around here in over a year, but maybe you remember me. It's sad to see Dark Age Craft go even though I haven't played on it in ages. (heh Tongue ) the few months I spent with a few of the older fellows here were wonderful, and I hope you're able to give it another go in the future.
11-18-2016 10:00 PM
kurzninja Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 3
Tony, let me know if/when you want to get the server up and running again. I just finished my police training academy so I now have my nights free again.
11-26-2016 10:11 PM
kurzninja Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
DeathNova Offline
Dirt Digger

Likes Given: 1
Oh man, this is a shame. I get settled in at my new place, and have over a week off and wanted to rejoin the ranks. Sad I'm sorry to hear that things weren't going well for you Tony, but I'll be keeping an eye out for the new server!
12-27-2016 10:26 AM
XristiEno Offline
Dirt Digger

yeah its too bad. I enjoyed it even tho I played with my bf seasonaly. life keeps us too busy to be a constaint player. tony this was the best TFC, so cheers for hosting it while you did. <3
05-13-2017 11:47 PM